Content in floatbox gets "cut"

Page: 1

Author Post
I am using chrome and FloatBox 6.03. I have content being loaded in from an iframe, and when it open it looks like the float box is empty. If you scroll up the page (not the floatbox) you start to see the content appear. I tested in IE 10, and it works perfectly fine.

I did some digging and found that if I disabled the "overflow:hidden" attribute that is on the fbContentWrapper then the floatbox behaves as expected. The issue is that this particular style is applied directly to the element (not from the CSS) so there is no way for me to change this.

Interestingly enough, when you click to close the window you get to briefly see the contents of the window as the form closes.

Here is a screen shot
http://www.marketscan.com/images/floatboxcutoff.jpg
Administrator
I can't debug a screenshot but would like a crack at the real page to see what's really going on. It sounds like you might have the contentScroll option set to false. That's what controls the overflow style on fbContentWrapper.
I sorted out the issue. It was a battle between the scripts. The script that I use to make the site responsive wasn't playing nice with floatbox. I changed some configuration in the responsive script, and now everything is playing nice together.

Great product by the way! I use it everywhere on the site!

Page: 1