Problem with Youtube on specific device after upgrade from version 6.03 to 6.04.

Page: 1

Author Post
I just upgraded from version 6.03 to 6.04 and now I am having problems displaying Youtube videos on a specific device. The problem device is an LG model VK810 4G tablet purchased from Verizon. Kernel version 3.4.0. Software version VK81023A. I am running Android version 4.4.2. I am using the Chrome browser and I have cleared the browser cache. Attached is a screen shot displaying the problem.

Everything works fine using all browsers on my desktop computer. It also works fine on my Google Nexus 7 tablet running android 5.0.2.

The link to the page is http://www.racquetball-league.com/videos.php

<admin>big image removed</admin>
« Last edit by admin on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:59 am. »
Looks like it is not floatbox. Tried to play any youtube video using the same device and browser and the screen is blank, no video (sound is OK). I have recently done some upgrades on the device so either the OS upgrade, Youtube upgrade or something else is causing the problem. I should have tried this first before posting.

Youtube videos will play fine using the Youtube App on this device. Problem is playing videos via the browser.
« Last edit by SteveS on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:17 am. »

Page: 1