captions

Page: 1

Author Post
how do you expand the caption area to fit more type?.. i want to have about two lines of text showing but only the first word of my caption shows up.. i tried expanding the panel padding but it just opened up the area around it. thanks
Administrator
Something's fishy.
The captions will take whatever width they can in the frame area and will wrap if they need to. I would have to see your page to determine what's interfering there.
I had the same issue. If standard quotes are used (' or ") only the first quote and the first word are displayed. The remainder of the caption is not displayed.

Apparently you need to use the quotes on the key with the tilde (~) for the whole text to be displayed.

I'm sure that's in the documentation somewhere.
Administrator
Option values such as captions that contain delimiter characters need to be surrounded by back-quotes (`) in order to parse correctly. In the rare circumstance where back-quotes can't be used, a pair of tilde (~) characters can be used. Delimiters in option strings are : ; & = , and space.

This is mentioned a few times in the docs, but I don't think it is adequately addressed directly there.

Page: 1